Permanent Full Time Position
About the position
Imagia Canexia Health is currently looking for an IT administrator, analytical and willing to demonstrate his/her talent to identify, review, improve and simplify processes in order to build a HPC (high performance) and Infonuagic infrastructure. Under the supervision of the IT Director, you will also be responsible for prioritizing the workload of IT assets (projects, incidents, issues and changes) to ensure the achievement of departmental goals and to drive business process automation.
This position is a full-time position located at our Montreal or Vancouver head office, primarily remote. The candidate must be authorized to work in Canada.
What you’ll do
- Management of IT assets for the Montreal data center, the Montreal main office and the Vancouver sub-office.
- Design, development, distribution, monitoring and maintenance of firewalls (IPS and DPI), networks (Dell, UI and Melanox) and storage infrastructure (PureStorage).
- Implement automated infrastructure capabilities.
- Strategic management and utilization of assets, including backup and disaster recovery.
- Collaboration in the creation and maintenance of documentation and policies to ensure compliance with ISO, SOC and other healthcare relevant certifications.
- Participation in special departmental projects.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field of study. Any equivalent combination of education and experience could also be considered.
- 2 years of experience as a Linux or Windows administrator in large scale deployments.
- Intermediate level in network configuration and diagnostics
- Intermediate experience with Docker and Kubernetes (GKE, RKE, EKS)
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform)
- Experience implementing IAM management using SAML or equivalent solutions
- Experience implementing automated server setup, security audits and task automation
- Relevant certifications (e.g. networks, ITIL, TOGAF, etc.)
- Knowledge of at least one of these scripting languages : Bash, Python or Golang.
- Good understanding of container orchestration and deployments (Helm, ArgoCD/ Flux)
- Experience with monitoring tools (Prometheus, InfluxDB or others) and visualization tools (Grafana)
- Experience in managing projects that have had an impact on the overall business
- Interest and knowledge of cybersecurity and its compliance requirements
- Experience in implementing an HPC & GPU cluster
Help us make cancer testing accessible to all
We believe everyone with cancer should have the same fighting chance to survive and thrive. We work in a rapidly evolving field that attracts smart, talented people who are committed to making a difference for cancer patients. But not everyone has access to the latest advances. People who join us are committed to bringing equity to critical aspects of cancer care. We are a lean and driven team building on this vision from the ground up. You’re a self-starter who can pitch in right away by deploying your own expertise to make this shared vision a reality.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all applicants, however, only those to be considered for an interview will be contacted.