Permanent Full Time Position
Who we are
We believe everyone with cancer should have the same fighting chance to survive and thrive. We work in a rapidly evolving field that attracts smart, talented people who are committed to making a difference for cancer patients. But not everyone has access to the latest advances. People who join us are committed to bringing equity to critical aspects of cancer care. We are a lean and driven team building on this vision from the ground up. You’re a self-starter who can pitch in right away by deploying your own expertise to make this shared vision a reality.
The Director, Business Development is a part of our commercial team, reporting to the Chief Business Officer. Our commercial team brings our products to market by identifying, developing, and closing on business opportunities with external partners ranging from clinical laboratories to pharmaceutical companies. Your work benefits cancer patients by ensuring our products to identify targeted treatments and clinical trials are widely adopted and deployed.
What you’ll do
- Identify the most compelling opportunities for Company solutions.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy targeting Hospitals, Clinical Reference Labs, Biotech, CRO and Pharmaceutical organizations.
- Contact prospects to qualify interest and present the Company’s value proposition.
- Develop proposals to meet expressed and perceived customer needs.
- Build and maintain professional relationships within customer organizations and internal to the Company.
- Follow competitor products and activities to distinguish and leverage key differentiators.
- Identify strategic partnership opportunities to enhance the Company’s profile, market share and product offerings.
- Record all customers/prospect communications and maintain the Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) database.
- Collaborate with the Company’s Marketing team to develop programs and initiatives.
- Provide feedback to Product Management regarding general customer requirements for future product releases.
Who you are
- Education: You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Life Science discipline- biology, genomics or genetics preferred.
- Proven track record: 7+ years commercial experience with a successful track record selling complex software solutions to the Life Sciences and/or Diagnostics market.
- Established relationships: in top hospitals, pharma/biotech accounts and academic medical centers.
- Networking: capable of networking at all levels within customer organizations with a demonstrated ability to develop new market opportunities.
- Interpersonal skills: You have excellent communication skills– written, verbal and non-verbal. You’re considerate and have the ability to develop cooperative relationships with your team members and our external partners.
- Presentation Skills: You can deliver effective and engaging presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Driven: compelled to achieve sales targets.
- Problem solver: can develop creative and effective solutions to solve complex issues.
- Desire to grow: Continuously seeking ways to improve and open to learning from your team members.
- Team-focused: Valuing team success and having the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders.
- Team-focused: Valuing team success and have the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders.
Help us make cancer testing accessible to all
Imagia Canexia Health embraces a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer
We thank all applicants, however, only those to be considered for an interview will be contacted.